Artwork - Photo Info
Rest assure we want you to receive the very best possible product for your event. No matter the size of the order we will always send a proof for approval before printing even the very first item in your order. Nothing runs without your response to approve the final artwork. With that said, the following outlines some of the best practices when sending us your artwork.
Artwork should include company or groups name, graphic or logo. Larger the artwork file, the better. Image formats supported: .wmf, .psd, and .esp file formats work the best, a high quality jpg or gif may work also. If you have questions, or concerns about the order process, please call us at 630-780-4273. Also, give us a description of what your bears will be used for, so we can be sure to meet your needs. Remember the more information we have about your needs, the better we can serve you!
If your using images with the following extensions: JPG and GIF. We recommend using JPG formats. (GIF images will not reproduce as well as other formats because of color compression.) For the best results, your photograph should contain these five requirements.
- Subject Matter. The main subject of your photo should occupy a minimum of 50-80% of the entire photograph (i.e. a closeup of a face).
- Picture Quality. The quality of the photo (i.e. clarity, brightness, spottiness) will affect the final product. If your photo is blurry, the end product will be blurry, (and cannot be returned). If there are white flash spots on the faces in your image, the white spots will appear even brighter in your end product.
- Contrast. The main subject of your photo should be noticeably different in color/contrast from the background within the photo.
- No Fancy Stuff. Do not use photographs which have professionally printed borders, fading, snow effects or even vignetted borders. Use the original image.
- Copyright. Submitted photos must be your own private property otherwise copyrights must be obtained with legal permission from the owner.
Remember, If you have any questions or concerns please call or email. If we see something, we will say something. Nothing will be printed without approval of artwork by you.
* The upload time will depend on the file size and your internet connection speed. Please be patient when uploading a large images.
* Please use the best-quality image possible. See the chart below for recommended file sizes for the product you are ordering. If your image is below the minimum resolution requirements, you will need to provide a higher resolution image to complete your order. The system allows for images which meet appropriate quality values.
* When scanning in photographs, please use a resolution of 300 dpi or higher. When taking digital images, set your camera at the highest possible resolution. You can always reduce the resolution later. Low-resolution images cannot be increased without loss of image quality.
* Your image will be reproduced as it appears. Huggable Teddy Bears.com will not color correct, retouch or otherwise crop your image.
|Small Plush||1 x 1||300 x 300||500 x 500||700 x 700|
|Medium Plush||3 x 3||500 x 500||800 x 800||1000 x 1000|
|Large Plush||6 x 6||800 x 800||1000 x 1000||1200 x 1200|
|Extra-Large Plush||9 x 9||1200 x 1600||1700 x 2100||2100 x 2800|